The RAZE LP Reward Campaign is to kick off the RAZE token value progression journey. Through this program, users who add liquidity to the ETH/RAZE pair will receive RAZE tokens as rewards.
In this campaign, users who add coins to the pools are called liquidity providers (LP). They add or deposit funds to the liquidity pool, which is a smart contract holding funds. In return for providing such funds and liquidity to the pool, these LPs will receive LP tokens as rewards. By farming $RAZE, holders can earn passive income and continue to boost its value.
- Reward accrual begins today on May 10th, at 10 AM UTC.
- A total of 100,000 $RAZE (~60% APY) will be released over a period of 30 days.
- You may join pool at app.mantradao.com/staking
- This reward will be distributed proportionally to the amount of liquidity each person provides, therefore the APR per person will depend on how many LPs participate.
How to participate
Note the following official addresses:
- RAZE/ETH LP contract address 0xe2a80A76B084B51CFAe5B2C3e0FF5232e0408201
- Go to app.mantradao.com/staking and make sure you are connecting with a ETH supported wallet.
- Once you have done that, you will be able to see the available asset pools.
- Next you can click the “Next” button to enter the pool.
- Click “Stake Now” to proceed. You will need to confirm 2 transactions, 1 for approving the contract, and the second to stake.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a Substrate-based cross-chain privacy protocol for the Polkadot ecosystem. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. It will then be imported as a substrate-based smart contract. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.