$RAZE Mainnet Airdrop
With the successful launch of our BSC mainnet, it is time to try it out! Now, more than ever we need the support of our community to make our product great. That is why, if you create a BSC mainnet account and Mint BNB to that account, you will have the opportunity to be airdropped $RAZE tokens!
A Recap of The Current Mainnet Features
- Private Store of ERC-20 and BEP-20 Assets
- People peering into your wallet stops with Raze! With your Raze account, only you can see what assets are in your wallet
2. Add Assets to your Raze Account From Multiple Wallet Addresses
- Your specific Raze account is not visible on-chain, so when you deposit funds into your Raze account, the only transfer visible on-chain is the one into the main Raze smart contract
3. Redeem Assets from your Raze Account to Any Wallet Address
- Hide the origins of you wealth and prevent surveilling eyes from tracking your wallets by redeeming your funds to a brand new wallet
4. Private Asset Transfers in the Raze Ecosystem
- Send assets to any Raze address completely anonymous
- Create a Raze Mainnet account on our BSC Deployment
- Mint BNB to your Raze account
- Note: You can mint any amount of BNB
3. Fill out the Google Form with the following information:
- The BEP-20 Wallet address that was used to make the Raze Account
- Your RAZE Account Public Address — Check out the docs on how to find your Raze Public Address
- A picture of the Minted BNB in your Raze account, that includes your wallet address in the top right corner of the photo. Example below.
- The first 500 participants will receive 400 $RAZE Tokens
- Total rewards to be claimed is 200,000 $RAZE
- Only one submission per person
- No duplicate BEP-20 addresses can be submitted
- No duplicate Raze Public addresses can be submitted
- All required information on the google form must be completed
- BNB must be Minted into your Raze account
- $RAZE tokens will be airdropped when all 500 slots are filled
Yes, it is that easy Razers! Now let’s go out and increase the number of users and the TVL of the Raze Mainnet!
Who knew privacy could feel this good…
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a cross-chain privacy protocol. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.