The Raze Network Team Is Expanding!
The crypto space is never a place to stay idle! If you are building a great product, that also requires you to build awareness about your mission and core values. That is why, we at Raze Network know that we need to create as much awareness as possible and bring more spotlight to our privacy first blockchain vision. By doing this, we know that we can show how valuable our project is to people’s online footprint and how they can use our protocol to defend themselves on-chain.
Therefore, the Raze Network team is looking to hire a Business Development & Operations Manager to lead the BD & Operational strategy, initiatives, and campaigns for our growing ecosystem of partners and community. As our Business Development & Operations Manager, you will build and execute a strategic vision to drive project growth, and will be a key part in building Raze into a recognizable name within the cross-chain DeFi and Web 3.0 landscape.
- Support and execute partner ecosystem operations, including BD research, partner pitches, business proposals, and co-marketing coordination with blockchain projects
- Manage and retain relationships with existing partners and service providers
- Manage general ad-hoc projects in operations and business development
- Internal content creation, including partner campaigns, product wiki, blogs etc.
- External marketing coordination
- Researching, planning, and executing net new business initiatives and projects, with the goal of improving or bettering the following KPI’s:
- Branding & Exposure: Partnerships, AMA’s, promotional campaign results, community engagement, AMA participation, etc.
- Token Functionality: Exchange listings, staking services, liquidity mining, etc.
- Operational Metrics: Users, volume, transactions, token holders, etc.
- 2+ years in a Business Development or Operations manager role, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communications or equivalent
- Deep understanding of the crypto community and ecosystem. Knowledge of DeFi/Web 3.0 space is a huge plus!
- Experience working with external parties and communities
- Goal-driven and self-organized, with a keen focus on reporting and achieving defined goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you think you are the right candidate or know someone perfect for the aforementioned role, please apply via Cryptocurrency Jobs.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a cross-chain privacy protocol. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.
Contact Raze Network