Who We Are
We are Raze Network, a cross-chain privacy protocol built for the growing DeFi and Web 3.0 ecosystem. Applying zkSNARKS to the Zether framework, Raze is an EVM-compatible layer-2 middleware that will enable end-to-end anonymity for decentralized applications running on the Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and other EVM-compatible networks. More chain integrations are planned in the near future.
Our mission is to enable cross-chain, privacy-preserving transactions and activity for end users, shielding asset movements from surveillance while guaranteeing composability and faster settlement.
We’re backed by many well-respected investors, including AU21 Capital, Master Ventures, SigNum Capital, and CMS Holdings, and are advised by several reputable and known figures in the space, including Dylan Dewdney, CEO of NFT3. Raze has also been quietly building an ecosystem of 40+ (and growing) strategic partners, all of whom share the vision of empowering privacy for DeFi and Web 3.0 users.
BD/Ops Position Opening
The Raze Network team is looking for a Business Development & Operations Manager to lead BD & Operational strategy, initiatives, and campaigns for our growing ecosystem of partners and community.
As our Business Development & Operations Manager, you will build and execute a strategic vision to drive project growth, and will be a key part in building Raze into a recognizable name within the cross-chain DeFi and Web 3.0 landscape.
- Support and execute partner ecosystem operations, including BD research, partner pitches, business proposals, and co-marketing coordination with blockchain projects.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, developing and implementing a business strategy for attracting new industry leading clients.
- Managing general ad-hoc projects in operations and business development.
- Managing content creation, including partner campaigns, product wiki, blogs etc.
- External marketing coordination, researching, planning, and executing new business initiatives and projects, with the goal of improving or bettering the project.
- Branding & Exposure: Partnerships, AMA’s, promotional campaign results, community engagement, AMA participation, etc.
- Token Functionality: Exchange listings, staking services, liquidity mining, etc.
- Operational Metrics: Users, volume, transactions, token holders, etc.
- 2+ years in a Business Development or Operations manager role, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communications or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of the crypto community and ecosystem, blockchain technology, smart contracts
- Knowledge of DeFi/Web 3.0 space is a huge plus!
- Experience in working with external parties and communities
- Hungry for results and self-organized, with a keen focus on reporting and achieving defined goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Attractive compensation package:
- Base salary $50K — $60K (+ commissions and bonuses), the option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision
- Extra 15 days paid time-off per year
- Instant influence in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain applications & working in the cutting-edge field of Privacy middleware in DeFi/Web 3.0
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1
- Be the owner of your own learning curve
The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
If you are interested in this offer, or know someone who is a good fit, please send us the CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. After several rounds of screening, qualified candidates will hear from us within 7–14 business days.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a cross-chain privacy protocol. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.