Raze Network Marketing & BD Talents Recruitment
Raze Network team is expanding. More talents are needed.
Crypto space is never a place to stay idle. To build an all-around product, you need to orient you and your team to its water-like philosophy. To create a project that can make a difference to this space, you must be ideologically sound. We believe it is the case especially when it comes to building a privacy-preserving project.
Because privacy is never only about technology. It is about awareness and ideas as well. Technological progress has given birth to a situation of severe tension and incompatibility between the right to privacy and the extensive data collection on which the digital economy is based. This development requires new thinking about this fundamental right.
So we, at Raze Network, realize and feel strongly, on the premise that the technology and general technical roadmap are relatively clear for privacy protection, the new endeavor we need to take on should be to create as much awareness as possible, to wake the unconscious, to bring more spotlight to the shared vision and our future endeavors, and eventually shining a light on how valuable this project is to people’s online footprints so they can pick up the weapon and defend themselves.
That explains why we need more talents. We need you to preach our values and create a strong alliance where a unified voice can be found and amplified to reach more people, to let the reigning power know we care about our data.
We are now looking for 2 Marketing Managers to help us promote our values and product.
This person should create engaging content and launch marketing campaigns to drive maximum exposure to the key messages.
- Reach out to online and offline communities to promote our values and product
- Coordinate multiple branding activities throughout one promotion cycle
- Enrich our web page, product promotion wording, and social media accounts with multimedia, posts, and testimony, etc.
- Develop content that illustrates what we stand for (for example, blog posts, videos, and infographics)
- Host and participate in crypto meet-ups and other events
- Work experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role
- Good storytelling abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with crypto project management and operation tasks
- BSc in advertising, marketing, or relevant field
And we are also looking for 2 Business Development Managers to help us expand our partnership circle, execute short and long-term business plans, establish new reciprocal relationships with other organizations in this space to eventually help Raze Network become the top privacy-preserving project in the world.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing partners and service providers
- Increasing partner and user base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Understanding the needs of token holders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and community needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- High-level communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and give a good pitch
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a small size team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Experience in the crypto space is preferred.
If you think you are the right candidate or know someone perfect for the aforementioned roles, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or contact Raze official admins via telegram, with the resume and personal statement attached.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a Substrate-based cross-chain privacy protocol for the Polkadot ecosystem. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. It will then be imported as a substrate-based smart contract. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.