Raze Network Marketing Manager Position
Raze Is Hiring!
We know that crypto is not a place to stay idle and if you are building the best Layer-2 privacy solution in the space, you want to tell the world about it! That is why Raze Network is looking to hire a Marketing Manager that will help spread our mission of bringing financial security to crypto. This role will manage our social media accounts, work with KOLs and enhance the privacy brand of Raze Network. We are looking for someone who shares the same privacy values that we do and that is ready to tell the crypto community about it!
- Strategize and execute communication campaigns that tell the Raze Network story to a wide range of audiences
- Identify, build, and execute content and marketing strategies across multiple communication channels
- Collaborate with DeFi & Web 3.0 blockchain partners and contributors in the space to produce content and execute co-marketing opportunities
- Oversee website design improvements and messaging around the Raze Network product
- Manage and scale the Raze Network brand on social media channels like Twitter, Medium, YouTube, Discord, and Telegram
- Contribute to internal and external discussions to understand Raze Network’s community needs, driving actionable decision making
- Work with Raze Network community and its leaders to organize awareness and educational campaigns
- Manage general ad-hoc projects in marketing and operations
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or a related field
- Good storytelling abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with crypto communities, crypto marketing and DeFi
If you think you are the right candidate or know someone perfect for the aforementioned role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a cross-chain privacy protocol. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.
Contact Raze Network