The past month was hectic and full of excitement.
Raze Token launch was indeed a difficult and complex one to coordinate given that we have integrated different partners in different crypto ecosystems into this launch. But with maximum efforts and great teamwork, we managed to get the job done, together.
In addition to the token launch, we believe you have seen significant progression in Raze Network’s partnership development, growing media coverage, ecosystem expansion, AMA reach, different reward programs/events, and tech development.
In this medium article, we would like to take our community through the journey again and brief you on the accomplishments we made together.
And we also want to seize this opportunity to give heartfelt appreciation to our growing community and the Raze international team who have been showing us nothing but help and support since the conception of this project.
Teams make us better than we are. It multiplies our value, enables us to do what we do best, allows us to help others do their best, provides us with companionship, and helps compound our vision and effort. Thank you. 👍
Listing Process Recap
- On April 1st, we announced the $RAZE Token Launch general information, giving our community a general idea of how this launch event would unfold and what the rationale was behind the decision-making process.
- Then it was followed by an exhaustive token launch ultimate guide on April 6th. This guide delineated all the details one needed to know to participate in this launch. It included three IDO platforms, four crypto ecosystems, respectively NFT, BSC, Polkadot and CEX, which comprised Raze Ecosystem expansion. Balancer LBP was used for fair price discovery and Uniswap for decentralized trading. It was considered the most crypto launch.
- On April 7th, we announced the Bounce Certified IDO whitelist process that we believed very necessary for keeping the Raze Network TGE aligned with the best interests of our community and future supporters.
- On April 8th, Raze Network posted Poolz and Duckstarter IDO whitelisting processes.
- The Step-By-Step Guide of Raze Network’s Public Sale on Balancer LBP was posted to guide our community on how to directly participate in the $RAZE Balancer LBP Sale and not to FOMO.
- As part of our ecosystem expansion, we decided to launch RAZE BSC Bridge. This integration means that all the existing and forthcoming DeFi products running on Binance Smart Chain are able to use RAZE tokens and leverage our network to their benefits.
Listing Achievements Recap
Although every step we took has helped this token launch reach its full potential, so when calculating the listing data we only limit it to the whitelisting and Community Genesis Round.
- With Duckstarter, more than 2300 participants were interested in RAZE IDO launch.
- With Poolz, we have collected a total of 246 whitelisted addresses.
- With Bounce, we have confirmed a total of 350 addresses, out of a great number of applicants, with an astonishing 0.5% winning rate.
- And Raze Community Genesis Round generated a total of 399,067 responses and the number of tweets and retweets was simply beyond our ability to keep track of.
To sum it up, there were more than 400,000 addresses involved in RAZE Token Launch Combination.
- Partnership with RioDeFi was announced on April 2nd, in which Raze Network would offer privacy-preserving functionalities to our partner and explore other aspects of crypto and blockchain.
- On April 6th, we announced a partnership with Bondly where we were excited to work with them on an additional protection layer for NFT assets.
- On the same day, Justin secured a strategic partnership with Paralink Network, through which we could learn more about the industry pain points from the Paralink team and research different ways of building this sector.
- On April 7th, Raze Network announced the partnership with Genesis Shards and UNION to provide a safe and private environment to their communities.
- April 8th, we announced Raze Network partnered with Apron Network believing this collaboration was another successful test of our cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems.
- We reached a strategic partnership with Konomi Network, a lending protocol built on the same technical development framework as Raze Network on April 9th.
- On April 12th, we partnered with Deeper Network, the project that combines blockchain, network security, and sharing economy to create a global peer-to-peer network that empowers the real users of the internet and paves the way for the next generation of the web.
- The next day, Raze Network partnered with Dora Factory establishing a long-term strategic partnership in DAO-as-a-Service, end-to-end anonymity, and global blockchain hackathon communities.
- On April 13th, the partnership with DAFI will enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems on DAFI while protecting the transparency of their assets and behaviors from surveillance.
- When Unilend reached a partnership with Raze Network, we saw both projects share the same vision while differing in their strategic orientations, which is why this partnership is so reciprocal.
- On April 16th, we reached a strategic partnership with ARPA, a project that provides blockchain-based layer 2 solutions for privacy-preserving computation.
- Post the token launch, we were still building partnerships with many projects in the space, including a strategic partnership with IOST and with Cellframe, a quantum-resistant layer-1 network focused on facilitating secure and scalable cross-chain transfers. Both on April 20th.
- On April 22nd, Raze Network has confirmed a strategic partnership with PolkaFoundry, in which we would learn from their excellent design and building philosophy to make sure that Raze Network could work as a universal plug-and-play infrastructure for Polkadot, which allows the user to camouflage their account address and financial information before participating in the DeFi stack.
- On April 27th, we entered a strategic partnership with Harmony, a fully evm compatible chain with an Ethereum to Harmony trustless bridge, focused on cross-chain applications.
- And on the same day, Oddz partnered with Raze Network, working in building the next level DeFi trading system.
- Raze Network is very thrilled to reach a strategic partnership with Polygon — formerly known as Matic Network. Both projects postulate a strong demand for information protection. Through the partnership, we get to explore different and innovative ways to expand safe investing methods.
Media Coverage Recap
- VBC Ventures
- Wolfonaire Chatbox
- MantraDAO AMA
- GainsAssociation AMA
Event — Reward/Staking/Yield Farming
- The Genesis Razer Community Round where we asked our community to help us create awareness, to bring more spotlight to our vision and future endeavors, and eventually shining a light on how valuable this project is to people’s online footprints.
- Raze NFT on Bondly launchpad where users could purchase Eiki NFT cards and enjoy potential airdrops.
- The Raze Ambassador Program was introduced to our community on April 15th to identify, recognize and reward the contributions and efforts of extinguished community members and key opinion leaders that champion the philosophy and vision of Raze Network.
- On April 22nd, in keeping with our commitment to the Raze community and its needs, and in the context of our native staking ability for $RAZE being some time down the road until mainnet, we felt it was only appropriate to offer pre-mainnet staking for our RAZE holders. Therefore, we announced the $RAZE pre-mainnet staking event with MANTRADAO.
- The Raze Network smart contract audit was successfully completed by Certik on April 15th, with NO critical, major, and/or minor issues. No threat was found to the safety of the Raze Network smart contract deployment.
- We have completed the development of mint, transfer and redeem contracts in Solidity. Currently we are testing how to deploy these contracts on EVM.
- Also the major front-end and client modules that can invoke the aforementioned contracts have been developed. More specifically, the Register, CreateMintTx, CreateTransferTx, CreateRedeemTx modules have been completed. We are currently testing the deployment of these modules as well.
- We start working on the Rust version of the aforementioned smart contracts, which could prepare us for the implementation of Substrate modules in the Polkadot ecosystem.
❗️❗️Please Be Noted The One And Only Token Address is 👇👇👇 0x5Eaa69B29f99C84Fe5dE8200340b4e9b4Ab38EaC
❗️❗️ Please beware of any suspicious schemes.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a Substrate-based cross-chain privacy protocol for the Polkadot ecosystem. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. It will then be imported as a substrate-based smart contract. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.