To all Razers,
Welcome to 2022.
A new year marks a new beginning so we decide to refine and upgrade our Roadmap V2.0 — Homestead.
In November of 2021, we announced a new development blueprint, which included Integration with Metamask, Raze Wallet for Private Assets, EVM and Web3 Compatibility, Public Security Auditing, and Raze Bridge for Interoperable Privacy.
It helped us to be specific and forthright about the journey ahead. And refining and upgrading our Roadmap V2.0, we believe, is another step forward.
What is Roadmap V2.0 — Homestead Upgrade
It refers to a set of interconnected upgrades that will make Raze Network more user-friendly, more scalable, more secure, and more sustainable.
We added the specific tasks and development direction under each milestone to emphasize the actions to take in the near future.
The specific actions include 👇
2022 Q1 Integration with Metamask
- You can access Raze Network functions via Metamask website extensions or other mobile decentralized wallets, including Metamask, ImToken, TrustWallet, etc. Raze Network will continue to work to include more options.
2022 Q1 Product Use Experience Improvements
- We will focus on UI interface improvements, mobile version adjustment, and other compatibility issues, and offer new solutions as the users need changes.
2022 Q2 Raze Wallet for Private Assets
- We will design and build a native Raze wallet for users. Raze wallet will conceal your financial data by mixing transfers with the pool of funds within Raze Network.
2022 Q2 Public Security Auditing
- Once the technical development tasks are completed, we will proceed to conduct a comprehensive security audit on all parts connected with our user’s fund. This move will be executed in partnership with the top-performing blockchain security firms.
2022 Q3 EVM and Web3 Compatibility
- ERC-20 tokens are supported and Raze Network smart contracts will be deployed on other EVM compatible public chains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Terra, Moonbeam, etc.
2022 Q4 Raze Bridge for Interoperable Privacy
- For interoperability purposes, the Raze Bridge will ensure the in-and-out transfers remain anonymous. Your privacy level only goes up with each additional transfer inside.
Beyond the initial phase, the timeline and the specific actions will be getting less specific because of the manifold factors such as market needs, project strategy, or even future compatibility. As a team, we need to think from a strategic perspective so the future of Raze Network and privacy will be propelled to a right direction.
However, one thing is certain — the whole team will continue working on the pressing matters and improving the network and user experience to meet the growing demands of our community and the blockchain technology.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a cross-chain privacy protocol. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.