Raze Network Senior Front-End Developer Position
We Are Continuing to Expand!
Raze Network is looking to build the best layer-2 privacy solution in the crypto space and to do that we need a great product built by an amazing team! That is why we are looking to hire a Senior Front-End Developer to help us with our goal of bringing private transactions to the crypto space. It is our mission to bring financial security to crypto by keeping away surveilling eyes from your transactions and assets.
The Front-End Developer position at Raze Network will help the team build out the UI and mobile experience of our product! Our Mainnet is live, so this position will require working with the Raze community to understand their needs and requirements and help implement them. Our community and users mean everything to us, so we want to make sure that we listen to their recommendations and provide them the best experience possible.
- Build and maintain the user interface of our protocol
- Further develop and refine our already-built web-app
- Redesign the mobile compatibility of our web-app
- Contribute and implement design features for existing and new front-ends
- Communicate with the community to understand their needs and requirements of the applications
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices
- 3+ years in a Front-End Software Development role, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Modern FE dev familiarity with React and TypeScript required
- Ethers.js and Solidity experience preferred
- Ideal candidate has shipped maintainable production and consumer-facing code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of the crypto community and ecosystem. Knowledge of DeFi/Web 3.0 space is a huge plus!
If you think you are the right candidate or know someone perfect for the aforementioned role, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a cross-chain privacy protocol. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.
Contact Raze Network