We are so excited to launch a bridge for RAZE tokens between Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC), a decentralized exchange for swapping BEP-20 tokens with lower gas fee.
By doing so, we believe we get to tap into different ecosystems and make the best use of their uniqueness to keep empowering RAZE tokens and having it exposed to more folks in other parallel universes.
On the other hand, this integration also means that all the existing and forthcoming DeFi products running on Binance Smart Chain are able to use RAZE tokens and leverage our network to their benefits.
In this article, we explain how to swap your $RAZE to and from the Binance Smart Chain.
- Raze Network ETH <> BSC Token Swap: https://multichain.xyz/swap?pairID=razev4&src=1&dest=56
- $RAZE Token (ERC20) ETH Address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5eaa69b29f99c84fe5de8200340b4e9b4ab38eac
- $RAZE Token (BEP20) BSC Address: https://bscscan.com/token/0x65e66a61d0a8f1e686c2d6083ad611a10d84d97a
How To Swap Your $RAZE Tokens From ETH to BSC
1. Connect Metamask to Binance Smart Chain
- Go to settings of Metamask
- Choose Add Network
- Enter the following details:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain Mainnet
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org/
Then click “Save” to complete.
For more info please go to https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain
2. Display The Binance Smart Chain $RAZE Token Balance In Metamask
- Press Add token
- Switch to the Custom Token tab, enter the token contract address and wait for it to show the token symbol and Decimals of Precision, then click “Next”
- Token Contract Address: 0x65e66a61d0a8f1e686c2d6083ad611a10d84d97a
- Click “Add Tokens”
3. Swap RAZE Tokens From Ethereum Blockchain to Binance Smart Chain
- Go to https://multichain.xyz/swap?pairID=razev4&src=1&dest=56
- Or search “RAZE” in https://multichain.xyz/swap to find ERC20 and BEP20 $RAZE token
- Select “ETH” as the source chain and “BSC” as the target chain. Enter the amount of $RAZE Tokens you want to transfer from ETH to Binance Smart Chain.
This will show you how many $RAZE tokens you will receive when you swap from ETH to Binance Smart Chain. The address is the same for ETH and Binance Smart Chain, so the tokens will appear in your Metamask wallet under Binance Smart Chain Network once the transaction is completed.
You can find Deposit and Transfer transactions in the explorers of ETH and BSC.
Please Note: Network fees will be incurred when swapping $RAZE tokens from Binance Smart Chain Mainnet to Ethereum Mainnet.
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a Substrate-based cross-chain privacy protocol for the Polkadot ecosystem. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. It will then be imported as a substrate-based smart contract. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.