Hello, Raze fans,
As the title indicates, $RAZE staking is coming back in partnership with our old friend MANTRA DAO, who has been a stalwart supporter of Raze Network in the multiple junctions of our project development.
We will now be taking the partnership a step further and offering another $RAZE staking pool with MANTRA DAO to bring $RAZE token holders and the Raze community additional utility to their tokens.
Staking is, as we know, considered a way to earn in the crypto space, and a way to help us diversify and decentralize the project. Thanks to the growing popularity of staking, there are tons of options for users who want to earn passive income with their valuable crypto assets.
Our strategic partner MANTRADAO is one of the platforms that can help you do that.
The $RAZE staking pool will be live on 4th March, at 7am UTC, and begin accruing rewards 24 hours after the pool is launched.
Specifics on RAZE Staking Event:
- Time: 4th March, at 7am UTC
- Location: https://app.mantradao.com/staking
- Staking Pool Contract: 0x2D0eA72Db9f9A63F4B185EAB1ca74137d808eBfa
- Rewards Strategy: 1.2 RAZE Per Block
- Unstaking Time: 8 days
- Immediate Unstaking Fee: 2%
To make this process as smooth as possible, we draft this guide for our community so you can have a good idea of how to be integrated into our ecosystem and how to extract further value out of the crypto you are holding.
Rest assured our partner MANTRADAO has built an intuitive user interface, and the whole process should be straightforward.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Click here to go to Mantradao App
- Step 2: Follow the metamask prompt or connect your wallet at the right corner
- Step 3: Click the Staking tab on the left menu
- Step 4: Choose $RAZE
- Step 5: Input the amount of RAZE you wish to stake (APR and reward data will be generated automatically)
- Step 6: Next — Stake Now (You will see the staking details, including current balance, current amount staked, total rewards earned, estimated daily rewards, and estimated APR.)
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a cross-chain privacy protocol. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance.