Raze Testnet Bounty Program With $RAZE Reward
Hi Razers — Happy Monday!
With last week’s successful Public launch of the Raze Network Testnet, we are now ready to start rolling out the next phase in Raze Network’s history — our Testnet Bug Bounty Program!
The mission of Raze Network is to provide DeFi and Web 3.0 users with an additional layer of security and anonymity. To do that, we need a secure and reliable application and this is where we need your help. The Raze Network devs worked diligently to get the Public Testnet released, and now we turn to our amazing community and their collective wisdom and imagination to let us know how to make it better.
We need you to find anything that we may have missed and to test the application so that we can all have a reliable and secure platform to build from. With your help and participation in this initiative, Raze Network will get closer to its mission of becoming the privacy layer for a cross-chain, DeFi and Web 3.0 world!
The Testnet Bounty Program will allow our community to earn $RAZE rewards for contributing to the success of the Public Testnet in the following ways:
- Identifying and Reporting Bugs
- Providing Meaningful Feedback on our Testnet UI/UX Design
- Promoting Raze Network’s Testnet via Social Channels
July 26th —— September 30th, 2021
- The Public Testnet sandbox environment enables the Raze Network devs and other team members to monitor how the Razer community uses and reacts to it
- Please note that this process works in conjunction with the code auditing process to identify any potential security risks and functionality issues
📗 Bug Bounty Details
- The Raze Testnet Bug Bounty will be 250 $RAZE tokens per bug found.
- A 2500 $RAZE BONUS will be awarded to the individual who successfully finds the most bugs (the Bug Bounty King).
- There is no limit to how many bugs/how much feedback you can leave and we appreciate any and all submissions — this is an important phase for the project and hence we are happy to commit to unlimited $RAZE rewards during the course of the program.
- We will post a recap of the program results in October, where we will then shift our Q4 focus to the launch of the Raze Network Mainnet.
📰 Bounty Resource
Participants will need to fill out the form to submit any Bug/UI feedback.
The form can be found 👉here.
*Submissions outside of this form will not be considered.
❔ Bug Bounty Program FAQ
- Upon receiving a bug submission, the Raze Network dev team will try to replicate the scenario. If they can, they will fix it and that will be logged as a successful bug
- As for UI/UX feedback, it will be on a case-by-case basis to decide if the change makes sense. If we decide to implement the change, the bounty will be awarded
- For cases when more than one person submits the same bug/feedback, the reward will only be given out to the first person who submitted it
Please be on the lookout for more exciting programs from the Raze Network team in the coming weeks/months. Happy hunting!
About Raze Network
Raze Network is a substrate-based, cross-chain privacy protocol built for the growing DeFi and Web 3.0 ecosystem. Applying zkSNARKS to the Zether framework, Raze is an EVM-compatible layer-2 middleware that will enable end-to-end anonymity for decentralized applications running on Ethereum, Polkadot, and Binance Smart Chain, with more layer-1 chain integrations roadmapped in the near future.
Our mission is to enable cross-chain, privacy-preserving transactions and activity for end users, shielding asset movements from surveillance while guaranteeing composability and faster settlement.